- Musculoskeletal disorders including back/neck pain (lumbago/ degenerative disc disorders/ arthritis/ sciatica/ referred pain etc.), hip/ knee pain (bursitis, patella-femoral syndrome, meniscal tears etc.), shoulder/ elbow pain hand sprains, foot and ankle injuries etc.
- Post-Surgery rehabilitation needs rehab following neck/ back procedures, shoulder surgeries such as rotator cuff repair, SLAP repair, rehab after various arthroscopic surgeries, ACL repair, ORIF or total joint replacements or hand surgery.
- Athletic injuries (all ages) sprains and strains, post- surgery rehab and sports specific strengthening.
- Neurological conditions Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis or traumatic injury.
- Accident related injuries auto accidents, fall injuries, lien cases
- Chronic Pain conditions Arthritis, degenerative disorders, Fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndromes, and postural dysfunction
- Headaches including tension headaches, whiplash injury
- General Weakness from cancer treatment, surgery or long hospitalization
- Balance or Gait disorders
South Mountain Physical Therapy:
South Mountain Physical Therapy (SMPT) is a privately owned out-patient physical therapy clinic located within the South Mountain corridor in Phoenix, Arizona. This centralized location provides easy access to and from South Phoenix, Downtown Phoenix, Ahwatukee, and Tempe. Our location is ideal for accommodating appointments before, during, or after work.
Here at SMPT, we are dedicated to providing patients of all ages and all walks of life with individual care that focuses on real life benefits. We believe rehabilitation can increase function; assist with decreasing pain, improve mobility, pain management, and especially training for a healthier future.
If your particular concerns are anything from musculoskeletal disorders, post surgery rehabilitation needs, athletic injuries, neurological conditions, accident related injuries, chronic pain, headaches, general weakness, balance, or gait disorders; We Can Help! Some additional services we provide for are workers compensation, work conditioning, auto accident, Pediatrics, ergonomics and hand therapy.
Our equipment, techniques, and treatments are set for our patients' needs and goals. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach to physical therapy, but also believe in educating and empowering you with the tools necessary for your recovery. The goal is “Getting you back to life again!” Back to work, back to competition, back to training, back to playing with your children or grandchildren, or simply making it easy to get out of the bed again.
South Mountains Physical Therapy’s team communicates directly with your doctor’s office. We work together as “YOUR TEAM” for your well-being and a solid treatment plan. This approach ensures that all medical, insurance, and treatment needs are met.
All of this is done in a professional, but fun and relaxed environment. We find that this atmosphere allows for a better accomplishment of YOUR rehabilitation goals. With our knowledgeable staff and your effort “Teamwork truly makes the dream work”.
If you have questions regarding your specific concern/condition please contact our office 602-438-9773. We will happy to explain the standard treatment protocols.
Contact our experienced and knowledgeable staff at South Mountain Physical Therapy regarding your physical therapy needs today!!
- Workers Compensation
- Auto Accident
- Pediatrics (including infants with Torticollis etc.)
- Hand Therapy
- Work Conditioning